The Copper Corridor’s mission is to attract, create and retain quality jobs and businesses; to support community leadership and community events; to solicit funds and other resources to advance economic development in eastern Pinal and southern Gila counties, Arizona.
Our primary focus ares are:
- Leadership Development & Regional Collaboration
- Copper Communities Supplier Portal
- Tourism Development & Marketing
- Copper Communities Food Hub Development
- Housing & Blight Remediation
The CCEDC‘s bylaws were approved by the Board of Directors on May 14, 2010.